August 3rd & 4th, 2018
North Carolina Central University
1801 Fayetteville Street, Durham, NC 27707
THEME:“Strategically Sustaining the Future of HBCUs”
Welcome to the 2018 Annual Alumni Leaders Conference sponsored by the National HBCU Alumni Associations Foundation & N.C. Central University National Alumni Association (www.nccualumni.org). We are excited about convening the leaders and volunteers of the organizations that serve the nation’s best kept secrets – Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
Whether you are a current, past or aspiring leader of your alumni association, please join us at the 2018 Alumni Leaders Conference. It will be worth the trip! Registration and payment process is readily available below!
Download the Conference Agenda HERE.
GUEST SPEAKERS (TBA)
Session Topics Include:
- The HBCU Business Case: Understanding the Higher Education Landscape
- HBCU Advocacy at the State and Federal Levels
- Two Approaches to Association Operations: Which Works For You?
- Alumni Engagement: From U.S. Mail Delivery to IG and “Golden”to “Just Graduated” – Leading Across Multiple Generations
- How to Connect Career Services and Alumni Associations
SignUp now to receive information from NHCUAA
** If you’re unable to attend or would like to make a donation, click our payment button below.