Thank you for attending our 2018 Alumni Leaders Conference.
Please take a moment to complete our below. (Survey must be completed by August 17th)
Our Photo Galleries of the conference are below. Please view them after completing the survey!
August 3rd & 4th, 2018
North Carolina Central University – School of Law ( Host for 2018)
640 Nelson Street, Durham, NC 27707
THEME: “Strategically Sustaining the Future of HBCUs”
Who attended? National Alumni Presidents, National Alumni Executive Committee or Board members, Chapter Presidents & Executive Committee, Committee Chairs, and Aspiring Alumni Leaders.
Special Thanks to our Conference Committee Members
Ty Couey, President – firstname.lastname@example.org – 301-537-3917
Richard Smith, Vice President – Strategic Development – email@example.com
Jacqueline Beatty-Smith, Co-Chairman – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tania B. Davis, Co-Chairman – email@example.com
Andrea Harris, Committee Member/Special Interests – firstname.lastname@example.org
LaMonte Leath, Information Technology Director – email@example.com
- Mac McLaughlin Jazz Group
- RTP Signs
- Progressive Business Solutions
- NCCU School of Law Staff (Susan Hester, Enoch Bond, Staris Best)
- NCCU Alumni Relations (LaMisa McCoy, Denise Raynor)
- Chamille Houston – Graphic Designer
- Sodexo Catering
- Juan Richardson and Mr. Rhoades (Photographer)
- preVision Designs – Web Development/Social Media (LaMonte Leath)
Session Topics Include:
- The HBCU Business Case: Understanding the Higher Education Landscape
- HBCU Advocacy at the State and Federal Levels
- Two Approaches to Association Operations: Which Works For You?
- Alumni Engagement: From U.S. Mail Delivery to IG and “Golden” to “Just Graduated” – Leading Across Multiple Generations
- How to Connect Career Services and Alumni Associations
Note: To save a picture(s), click the picture, Right-Click the picture, then click “Save Image As”.
** If you’re unable to attend or would like to make a donation, click the DONATE button below.